- www.petwidget.com, a site ,and Pet Widget, a mobile application offered on the Apple AppStore and Google Play, are operated by Pet Widget ("we", “us” or “our”). We are registered in Singapore under company number 53319066E and have our registered office at 73 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #03-17, Singapore 139952.
- These Terms of Service sets out the terms on which you may make use of our website www.petwidget.com, and mobile application Pet Widget (collectively, “Service”), whether as a guest or a registered user. Use of our Service includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our Service.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before you start to use our Service, as these will apply to your use of our Service. We recommend that you print a copy of this for future reference.
2. Changes to terms and service
- We may revise these Terms of Service at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
- We may update our Service from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Service may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
3. Accessing our Services
- Access to our Service is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Service, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may, for any reason, suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Service without notice.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by reason of your inability to access our Service at any time or for any period.
4. Your Account and Password
- You may choose to register yourself as a member by creating a user account or by logging into our Service using your Facebook account. You must treat your user account, password and Facebook login details (collectively, “account information”) as confidential and must not disclose them to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows about the details of your account information, or may otherwise have unauthorised access to your user account or Facebook account, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities on our Service that occur under your user account or Facebook account. You agree to bear all liability and fully indemnify us against all actions, claims, proceedings, costs and damages and all legal costs or other expenses arising out of any activity that occurs under your user account or Facebook account.
- We have the right to suspend, disable or terminate your user account or to prevent you from using our Service via your Facebook account at any time, if in our reasonable opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms of Service. We reserve the right to terminate your user account if it has been inactive for more than one year.
5. Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our Service and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content from our Service without our expressed written permission. In the event that such permission is given, our status as the author of the content on our Service must always be acknowledged.
- Notwithstanding clause 5(b), you are permitted to share information about the features offered on our Service on social media and other platforms.
6. Prohibited uses
- You may use our Service only for lawful purposes. In using our Service, you will not:
- breach any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- engage in activity that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- use it for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out in clause 9;
- manipulate any information or interfere with any content in our Service channels;
- take any action that may undermine our Service’s feedback or ratings systems;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent;
- use it to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation; or
- knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programmes designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Service;
- any equipment or network on which our Service is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Service; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
7. Uploading content to our Service
- You warrant that any content you upload to our Service (including reviews, comments and photos) complies with our content standards as set out in clause 9. You will be liable to us and indemnify us against all actions, claims, proceedings, costs and damages and all legal costs or other expenses arising out of your breach of this warranty.
- If you do upload content, you are deemed to have granted us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Service constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or any other legal rights.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, that the content is accurate, that use of the content you supply does not violate this Terms of Service and will not cause injury to any person or entity. We will not be responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you on our Service and you agree to bear all liability and indemnify us against all actions, claims, proceedings, costs and damages and all legal costs or other expenses arising out of your breach of this warranty.
- We have the right to remove any content that you upload to our Service if, in our opinion, the content does not comply with our content standards as set out in clause 9.
8. Linking to our Site
- You may link to our Service, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. When linking to our Service, our Service must not be framed on any other site.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
9. Content standards
- All content that you upload on our Service must:
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in Singapore and in any country from which they are posted.
- All content that you upload on our Service must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as copyright infringement or computer misuse.
10. Suspension and termination
- We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms of Service through your use of our Service.
- When a breach of these Terms of Service has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including:
- the immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Service;
- the immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Service;
- the issue of a warning to you;
- legal action against you; and
- the disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
11. Limitation of our liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for:
- any loss or damage arising from any material or data sent or received or not sent or received or any transactions entered into through our Service;
- any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another party’s rights, including intellectual property rights;
- any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use our Service;
- any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Service or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it; or
- any loss or damage arising from the content of websites linked on our Service.
12. No Warranties
- In all transactions made on our Service, we do not warrant or represent the quality, safety, usability, functionality or legality of products advertised, the truth or accuracy of the content on the product description page, the ability of the seller to deliver the products.
- You will indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees), harmless from any claim or demand, including legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
- We will not interfere and indemnify you for any losses arising from disputes between you and the seller over any transaction entered into or over any information on products listed on our Service. However, we may at our discretion intervene in such dispute through our own dispute mediation center (or customer service center) for the purpose of reasonable and smooth settlement, in which case you shall in good faith respect the center’s decision to the fullest extent practicable.
- We do not guarantee that our Service will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. We will not be liable to you and any other party for any loss or damage arising out of any bugs or viruses originating from our Service.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Service. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not carry out the following activities against our Service:
- misuse our Service by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- gain, or attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Service, the server on which our Service is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Service; or attack our Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
15. Third party links and resources on our Service
- Where our Service contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and we make no representations, warranties or guarantees that the content contained therein is accurate, complete or up-to-date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such third party content.
16. Data Protection
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the collection, use, disclosure or any other kind of processing in relation to your personal data, if we have complied with our data protection obligations under applicable laws and regulations, including the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (Act 26 of 2012).
17. No Warranties
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the content on our Service, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Service is accurate, complete or up-to-date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through our Service. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any content provided before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of any content on our Service.
18. No Agency
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended, exists or is created between us and you or any other party using our Service.
- If any part of these Terms of Service is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms of Service will continue in effect.
20. Waivers/Rights and Remedies
- No failure or delay by us in exercising any right or remedy provided by law under or pursuant to these Terms of Service will impair such right or remedy or operate or be construed as a waiver or variation of it or preclude its exercise at any subsequent time and no single or partial exercise of any such right or remedy will preclude any other or further exercise of it or the exercise of any other right or remedy.
- Our rights and remedies under these Terms of Service will not be affected, and your liabilities under these Terms of Service will not be released, discharged or impaired by any event or matter whatsoever, other than a specific and duly authorised written waiver or release given by us.
21. No Third Party Rights
- A person who is not a party to this Terms of Service has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any term provided in these Terms of Service.
- These Terms of Service will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
- The courts of Singapore will have exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action or proceedings arising out of, with respect to, or in connection with any disputes over these Terms of Service.
23. Contact Us
- To contact us, please email email@example.com.